Abhay Bothra is Distributed Systems Engineer, Blockchain at Facebook.
I'm passionate about building distributed systems with an eye towards practical concerns such as fault-tolerance, reliability, availability, operations, maintenance, debuggability, etc.
I have: - experience in both green-field system development, as well as "refactoring" existing systems - worked in a leadership role, driving engineering strategy, execution, and hiring - worked with cross-functional partners to align engineering effort - mentored junior developers - cultivated a craftsmanship mindset towards building systems of both technical and organizational nature
I'm interested in opportunities to solve meaningful and challenging problems with a diverse and motivated team
Strengths: communication, problem solving, software design/engineering, systems thinking, leadership
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/069198302668.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.