William George is Cryptoeconomics researcher at Kleros. Mathematician, cryptographer, blockchain research. Enthusiast of art and languages. Did a PhD in math related to crypto. Subsequent research on blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
He won Asseth - Kaiko Prize for Research in Cryptoeconomics for best paper at Tokenomics 2019, International Conference on Blockchain Economics, Security and Protocols for work on cryptoeconomic oracles. Designed blockchain based ID management scheme in collaboration with French multinational Idemia, resulting in several publications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/069608877391.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.