I would like to understand things better, but I don’t want to understand them perfectly —Hofstadter
I'm a co-founder at Nebulous, writing software to re-decentralize the Internet. I studied Computer & Systems Engineering at RPI for 3 years before my long-time friend David and I were bitten by the startup bug. I've previously worked in a cube at Akamai and Kronos, but I don't think I'm going back to that way of life anytime soon. Aside from programming, I like ambient music, 4chan, and eggnog.
My main focus right now is Sia, a distributed cloud storage platform. I mostly work on the backend, siad, but have contributed to the frontend, Sia-UI, as well. I also wrote an app for the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet, and currently I'm exploring new ways to interact with the Sia network in a personal project called us.
I primarily program in Go, which I have used to write a number of libraries and tools. Here are some that I think are especially neat:
ply: A compile-to-Go language supporting generic container operations randmap: Efficient random map access and iteration (blog post) freeze: Make any Go object immutable via mprotect jsteg: A tool for hiding data in JPEGs
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/070527990266.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.