Matt Shapiro is Partner at Multicoin Capital.
I'm currently a Partner at Multicoin Capital where I work closely with limited partners, generate investment ideas, and manage daily responsibilities of due diligence, strategy and negotiations as a senior member of the investment team.
Previously, I was a Vice President in the investment banking group at Teneo, specializing in raising institutional capital around specific investment theses, management teams and assets across a range of industries. While at Teneo, I focused on constructing transactions that aligned the interests of disparate parties while maximizing returns for all stakeholders. My experience around incentive structures attracted me to the underlying mechanics of cryptoassets and how they enable various parties to trustlessly engage in diverse and complex transactions.
I am based in New York City and hold a degree in Finance and International Business from the University of Maryland.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/070905114925.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.