Unenumerated. An unending variety of topics. Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and smart contracts pioneer. (RT/Fav/Follow does not imply endorsement).
Nick Szabo is a computer scientist, legal scholar and cryptographer known for his research in digital contracts and digital currency. He graduated from the University of Washington in 1989 with a degree in computer science. He holds an honorary professorship at the Universidad Francisco Marroquín.
The phrase and concept of "smart contracts" was developed by Szabo with the goal of bringing what he calls the "highly evolved" practices of contract law and practice to the design of electronic commerce protocols between strangers on the Internet. Smart contracts are a major feature of cryptocurrency and the programming language E.
Szabo influentially argued that a minimum granularity of micropayments is set by mental transaction costs.
At one time Szabo was a proponent of "extropian" life extension techniques.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/071738806302.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.