Unenumerated. An unending variety of topics. Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and smart contracts pioneer. (RT/Fav/Follow does not imply endorsement).
Nick Szabo is a computer scientist, legal scholar and cryptographer known for his research in digital contracts and digital currency. He graduated from the University of Washington in 1989 with a degree in computer science. He holds an honorary professorship at the Universidad Francisco Marroquín.
The phrase and concept of "smart contracts" was developed by Szabo with the goal of bringing what he calls the "highly evolved" practices of contract law and practice to the design of electronic commerce protocols between strangers on the Internet. Smart contracts are a major feature of cryptocurrency and the programming language E.
Szabo influentially argued that a minimum granularity of micropayments is set by mental transaction costs.
At one time Szabo was a proponent of "extropian" life extension techniques.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/071738806302.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.