Lee Brenner has spent most of his career at the intersection of technology, public policy, and storytelling. As a digital media, communications, and marketing strategy entrepreneur, with a specialty in how technology, social news, and online platforms are changing traditional communications, journalism & politics, he has worked on & led marketing, partnerships & storytelling teams within the civic technology space, has worked on advancing monetization concepts for digital news platforms and focused outreach toward traditionally hard-to-reach demographics. After years of working in tech, including Microsoft, producing at CNN, leading the innovative news, political & non-profit division at MySpace during the 2007-2008 Presidential election season, co-founding a boutique, digital communications & marketing firm, running a social news & events start-up, as well as co-hosting a "politics/public affairs meets social media" SiriusXM show, a unique skill set has been acquired, including the ability to translate "tech-speak" to layman terms and vice-versa, with a key understanding of how to reach an audience using different platforms and mediums. With a desire to use technology for social good, whether in government, civil society, or non-profits, Lee has tried to maintain that integrity during his career. Lee has been a Term Member of Council on Foreign Relations for 5 years; he sits on the Board of Advisors of Why Tuesday?, a voting rights organization; and he has recently joined the new Technology Board of Advisors to Atlas Corps, an organization that brings technology & social innovators from around the world to train in the United States.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/072045470480.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.