FABRK is building the missing “People Protocol” of the internet. It’s like HTTP, but for finding people instead of websites. It allows people to own their data, freely exchange value and digital currency, and discover new ways to socialize. The People Protocol puts social networks in the hands of users, while empowering developers with a powerful SDK for social apps.
FABRK SDKs simplify identity, reputation, addressing, and machine learning for the next generation of decentralized human networks.
FABRK’s Protocol and SDKs create the world’s first marketplace for AI training data that allows users to profit from their most intimate and valuable data, without users giving up privacy or losing control. Developers benefit by instantly accessing high-quality training directly from the source, without the cost and risk of storing sensitive user data. This represents a new era in machine learning and AI, massively expanding access to high-quality data, founded on principles of ownership, privacy, and security.
Users own their data, which means apps built on FABRK are interoperable. Basically, users bring all of their chats, connections, and data with them from app to app. Not only do developers start providing value to users even before their app is popular, but all developers benefit when any developer brings a new user onboard. Each FABRK user is free to seamlessly move around the entire social ecosystem.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/074899159528.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.