MatchX manufacturers superior LPWAN Hardware and Software, delivering comprehensive IoT Cloud and Reporting Solutions across diverse domains.
At MatchX, the focus is to create a robust End-to-End IoT network solution that facilitates data transmission over ranges of up to 35 km using LPWAN (Low Power, Wide Area Network) technology. The package solution comprising hardware, software and cloud reporting offers a revolutionary breakthrough to the world's data needs, an end-to-end network solution that ensures increased data efficiency, increased data range, whilst reducing energy consumption and significantly reducing costs.
The MatchX system is plug and play and is equipped with the Listen-Before-Talk technology which enables data transmission only at the most opportune times in order to prevent data loss and network overcapacity.
The MatchX gateway is the vehicle that supports this End-to-End encrypted data transmission and delivers it to the MatchX cloud in a consumable format. MatchX sensors support a battery life of 10 years and can operate in extreme temperatures.
MatchX is disrupting the world of smart city planning with use-cases ranging from smart waste management to street lighting optimisation and air quality data collection. MatchX also finds applications in agriculture and logistics for location tracking, connecting devices and security.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/080429441867.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.