I am pursuing a vision of the "Internet of Blockchains". Nowadays we live in a world, where every decentralised blockchain lives in its own silo muck like the early days of the internet. Through the use of deterministic finality consensus and proof-carrying data, it is possible to construct an "Inter Blockchain Communication" protocol or IBC for short. Using these three building blocks, consensus, proof-carrying data and IBC enables us to build a future where the state machine and the underlying asset are decoupled from each other. It enables everyone in the world to use his BTC in the EVM or vise-versa as well as with any other future state machine or asset.
I am working on building and deploying this vision of the "Internet of Blockchains". To that end, I am a Co-Founder of Cryptium Labs in order to support many Proof-of-Stake network, a Core Developer on the Cosmos stack, and an avid speaker & writer about this vision.
Distributed ledgers will change everything we do. Bitcoin gave us money which was free from central control, but much more is yet to come. Let's bring the crypto revolution to the masses. Broad adoption and ubiquitousness will drive the change we want to see.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/081104274058.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.