Tokyo-based bitFlyer is arguably Japan’s No. 1 cryptocurrency exchange based on trading volume. And while they lead in Japan, they’re also competitive on a global scale. For example, bitFlyer’s 2017 trading volume was USD 250 billion, USD 150 billion of which occurred in the final two months of the year when the BTC price was rallying.
bitFlyer, a bitcoin marketplace, boasts multi-sig security, cold-wallet storage for BTC, two-factor authentication on the security side in addition to margin trading, leverage, a prepaid Visa card and more. No doubt there’s lots going on at bitFlyer, but one thing that the trading platform has managed to avoid is a major security breach. They also boast security coverage for user assets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/082159423820.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.