Tokyo-based bitFlyer is arguably Japan’s No. 1 cryptocurrency exchange based on trading volume. And while they lead in Japan, they’re also competitive on a global scale. For example, bitFlyer’s 2017 trading volume was USD 250 billion, USD 150 billion of which occurred in the final two months of the year when the BTC price was rallying.
bitFlyer, a bitcoin marketplace, boasts multi-sig security, cold-wallet storage for BTC, two-factor authentication on the security side in addition to margin trading, leverage, a prepaid Visa card and more. No doubt there’s lots going on at bitFlyer, but one thing that the trading platform has managed to avoid is a major security breach. They also boast security coverage for user assets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/082159423820.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.