Building blocks for a new software economy. The open Wireline protocols enable the development of interoperable services that span blockchain and off-chain compute environments. Core protocols describe service discovery, execution, and identity. The Wireline Registry enables developers to create applications and services that dynamically discover, interact, and trade with each other using smart contracts. The network creates a new economy for developers, businesses, service providers, and end users. The Wireline ecosystem becomes an owners' collective that transcends today's proprietary platforms.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/085601291552.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.