Unblocked Events makes Blockchain technology accessible for a non-technical business audience. We believe there are no ‘stupid questions’ when it comes to understanding what is still a cutting-edge and emerging technology. But there are rewards for those who become early adopters and can harness the potential emerging trends surrounding Blockchain.
Unblocked Events arranges regular blockchain events around a range of industry verticals including healthcare, energy, creative industries, 'cryptophilanthropy', and the use of blockchain/DLT in the voluntary and public sectors.
Our events are designed to bring together senior executives from these sectors with the entrepreneurs who are shaping the future of blockchain technology as well as other senior opinion leaders and thinkers and doers in the field.
We aim for our events to be inclusive and accessible to all - whether you are just starting to learn about cryptocurrencies and blockchain or whether you have already begun implementing them and want to showcase what you are building.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/089750888149.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.