BCB Group is a regulated financial services enterprise pushing the boundaries in the digital asset space, with a dedicated focus on business accounts and cryptocurrency market liquidity for institutional clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest crypto-engaged financial institutions who demand robust technology and services to continue to innovate in digital markets.
Our focused range of services includes business banking, global payment rails, cryptocurrency and fx trading, and digital custody.
BCB Group’s services relieve the operational burdens that come with this highly technical asset class, allowing our partners to focus on generating value for their clients.
BCB Group is the first digital asset financial services group with dual regulation in the UK and Switzerland and we are Europe’s fastest-growing business banking solution for the digital asset market.
Our board is made up of highly experienced finance professionals and technology pioneers, combining deep industry knowledge with innovation leadership.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/089782792658.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Global algorithmic trading firm in digital assets.
Liquidity & Market Making Services to Institutional Clients & Exchanges.
ED&F Man Capital Markets
Lobal financial brokerage business and the financial services.
Blockchain as an Asset Class with Portfolio Management and Automated Trading.
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.