A chrome dev tools plugin with multiple modules to let users monitor and to help smart contract developers debug directly from their dapps. Developed by Aidan Musnitzky, Billy Rennekamp, Theo Ephraim.
ETH Dev tools is a chrome developer tools extension that acts like a swiss-army knife for dapp developers and curious users. The extension appears in a chrome inspector tab and comes with various modules that introspect the current dapp you're using. The plugin is easily extensible for additional tools but already comes with 4 fully functional modules: Logs, ABI Explorer, GraphQL Explorers, Watcher.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/094237793621.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.