Gracone is a blockchain and cryptocurrency consultancy which offers advisory services to blockchain-based businesses by providing insight, and helps to connect businesses in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Gracone was established in January 2014. The origin of the company name Gracone is "gravitation" (gravity), and "connect" (connection). Gracone activity is "business matching." For example, Japanese company A is trying to start a bitcoin-related business. After consulting Gracone introduces company B, the president of San Francisco's Bitcoin affiliate. In this way, there is a difficult part in "business matching" that connects people to people, people to businesses, and businesses to businesses.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/095576039454.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.