A custodian file that is simpler than brain wallets and can be used for the entire blockchain ecosystem.
Similar to how you can store many ERC20 tokens in one Ethereum wallet. With Imagewallet you are able to store every token from virtually every blockchain.
The QR code in your Imagewallet stores a randomly generated value. This value is used to derive your blockchain specific wallets using a well-established standard.
Think of Imagewallet as a universal software wallet rather than a hardware wallet and as such as a user-friendly alternative to hardware wallets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/099774721651.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.