Join a select gathering of technologists, thinkers, entrepreneurs, and investors to discuss impact investing and the direction of blockchain technology.
With blockchain developing at ever-accelerating speed, it can be easy to lose sight of what’s important – the purpose and impact of decentralization.
At the same time, we’ve observed a rise in impact investing, which seeks social and environmental return alongside financial profit.
While these might seem like separate subjects, they’re united by a common concern: What impact do we want technology to have on the reality we live in?
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/100214063423.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.