Join a select gathering of technologists, thinkers, entrepreneurs, and investors to discuss impact investing and the direction of blockchain technology.
With blockchain developing at ever-accelerating speed, it can be easy to lose sight of what’s important – the purpose and impact of decentralization.
At the same time, we’ve observed a rise in impact investing, which seeks social and environmental return alongside financial profit.
While these might seem like separate subjects, they’re united by a common concern: What impact do we want technology to have on the reality we live in?
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/100214063423.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.