Build fast, user-friendly, scalable blockchain applications — without spending any time on infrastructure. Nodesmith is a Seattle (USA) based company that was formed in 2018.
The Nodesmith service began as part of the Aion Bounty and Grant program. Our mission at Nodesmith is to further adoption of decentralized networks by making it incredibly easy for developers to build applications that interact with these networks.
Let us manage the hassles of running blockchain nodes and keeping them updated, so that you can focus on the features of your application.
You shouldn't need to build your own data caches to simply read data from public networks. Our smart scaling and caching has got you covered.
Make your application reactive and user friendly by having data pushed to your app when state changes - built with reliable WebSockets & subscriptions.
Nodesmith is completely cloud agnostic & deployed across the world in various data centers. Each API call is routed to the nearest data center.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/100465676067.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.