Echo is a network for creating permissionless, decentralized applications that work with Bitcoin. Echo is advancing the usability, flexibility and functionality for Bitcoin smart contracts.
Bringing DeFi to BTC. As Bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency ecosystem continue to mature, it’s becoming increasingly clear that public blockchains will replace today’s financial infrastructure with networks that are more open, programmatic, and sovereign. While Bitcoin has begun to reach scale as a global store of value, it’s use is still largely siloed in centralized services that expose users to a great deal of risk. To minimize this risk, developers and entrepreneurs have long sought to use Bitcoin in more expressive smart contracts that would enable users to access a variety of financial services, while remaining in control of their wealth at all times, rather than trusting a third party. Innovation has been strong to date, but still lags the true potential of Bitcoin-backed financial applications. That’s why we’re building Echo: a network for creating sovereign, decentralized applications that work with Bitcoin. With Echo, developers will be able to build a wide range of applications that integrate Bitcoin, helping usher in a new era of usability for the world’s first and largest cryptocurrency.
- Echo post a tweet Thank you @NasdaqTech for your article on our #Bitcoin sidechain! https://t.co/ZV2SS9MzfF3 months, 3 weeks ago
- Echo post a tweet @brucefenton that's why we're building Echo - a BTC sidechain for DeFi and digital assets!4 months ago
- Echo post a tweet DeFi and BTC are a match made in heaven. Here's how Echo is bringing DeFi to BTC https://t.co/yDogDT9HZb4 months ago
- 6 months, 1 week ago
- Echo post a tweet Introducing Echo: a network for creating sovereign, decentralized applications that work with Bitcoin. https://t.co/ZkK5xeL3xy6 months, 3 weeks ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/100623084804.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.