Tushar Jain is Managing Partner at Multicoin Capital.
Tushar leads our portfolio construction, risk management, and manages the team. He is passionate about the new economic paradigm enabled by blockchain technology and focuses on decentralized financial products, token economics, and blockchain go-to-market strategies.
Tushar previously founded ePatientFinder, a health IT tech startup that raised more than $10M in VC, and which was acquired by Elligo Health Research. Tushar holds a degrees in Finance and Political Science from NYU.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/101019962549.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.