nylira.net, based in Toronto, is aimed at building secure infrastructure and tooling for distributed networks.
We believe that the future will be highly distributed. We are committed to delivering secure services and intuitive products that further the Cosmos community and ecosystem.
Peng Zhong is the CDO of Tendermint Inc. He's been working on Cosmos since before the $17MM fundraiser in April 2017 (he built the fundraiser UI), and he is one of the original authors of Lunie, the first Cosmos wallet. Peng has validated for a large number of Cosmos testnets over the past two years. Before Cosmos, he ran professional mining infrastructure for Ethereum and other Proof-of-Work blockchains.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/103351662822.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.