Jessica Watson Miller has led blockchain projects at Stream and THORChain since 2017. She ran a national Effective Altruism conference and has a Masters of Economics from the University of Sydney.
I've founded Australia's first blacklight circus company, been one of the world's best bodypainters and made a living exclusively from my art for the last seven years. Now I'm leading a product team to make that possible for online creators using cryptocurrency.
I'm fascinated by the design of cryptoeconomic systems to solve complex coordination problems.
I have run teams of 30 and teams of 3, and in every situation I help my team build psychological safety and the foundation for both individual growth and trusting cooperation. I know it doesn't happen by accident.
Things I like: crypto, ethereum, effective altruism, behavioural economics, agile, rationality and continually asking if what we're focusing on is the most high-value thing to be doing right now.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/103480629442.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.