AI, blockchain, Founder & CTO of BigchainDB, Ocean Protocol, IPDB Foundation.
Trent McConaghy has 20 years of deep technology experience with a focus on machine learning, data visualization and user experience. He was a researcher at the Canadian Department of Defense and in 1999, he co-founded Analog Design Automation Inc. and was its CTO until its acquisition by Synopsys Inc. In 2004, he co-founded Solido Design Automation Inc., once again in the role of CTO.
Trent has written two critically acclaimed books on machine learning, creativity and circuit design and has authored or co-authored more than 40 papers and patents.
Trent has a PhD in Engineering from KU Leuven, Belgium and Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering and in Computer Science from the University of Saskatchewan where he won awards for the top PhD thesis and top undergraduate thesis.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/104609433939.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.