Yele Bademosi is Founding Partner, Microtraction and Director at Binance Labs.
Yele will focus on developing the blockchain ecosystem in Africa, as well as sourcing blockchain projects and leading the Lagos chapter of Binance Incubation Program, a 10-week incubator beginning in March designed to help entrepreneurs deliver products with clear product-market fit.
Yele is passionate about blockchain adoption at a global level, sharing: “On a high level, my mandate is to leverage blockchain to accelerate Africa’s transition to a sustainable and developed economy. I believe very strongly that blockchain adoption will come from frontier markets that will leapfrog the existing financial systems as well as governance and economic models.”
Yele’s thesis at Binance Labs will be on two key areas:
To create trustless governance, economic & financial systems for Africa; To enable capital formation and efficient capital markets.
Prior to joining Binance Labs, Yele founded Microtraction, one of Africa’s top angel funds based out of Lagos, and backed by African and global investors, including Michael Seibel, CEO of Y Combinator, and Pave Investments, an African multifamily office. Yele has also made several investments in African startups, across sectors like crypto and financial services, and brings deep experience building startups from the ground up.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/104708730706.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.