Cloud-hosted Ethereum nodes for dApps, developers, and power-users. Run a dedicated ETH node in minutes!
Run your own ETH node in 10 minutes! QuikNode gives investors an edge when participating in ICOs, and provides developers fast & stable nodes for web3.js calls via RPC API, all while helping strengthen the Ethereum network (more nodes = better).
New technologies are fascinating. Ethereum is no exception.
In order to enable Ethereum to become what it needs to be, it must be made accessible to everyone… because the future of Ethereum is in the hands of the people.
QuikNode is a multinational team with over 40 years combined experience managing datacenters, high-speed networks, and distributed systems.
After hearing the community's cry about there not being a sufficient number of nodes online, thus resulting in sluggish network performance and overall poor user experience, and experiencing the effects of the problem first-hand, we set out to solve it -- by allowing anyone to participate in the phenomenon that is Ethereum.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/106383002229.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.