Beniamin Mincu is the co-founder & CEO of Elrond, a new blockchain architecture designed from scratch to solve the most pressing problem in the space and bring a 1000-fold cumulative improvement in throughput, executions speed and transaction cost. Elrond can process upwards of 10k TPS, with 5 sec latency, and negligible cost. Through Elrond he attempts to to accelerate the advent of an open, permissionless, globally accesible financial system.
Previously Beniamin joined the NEM Core team in 2014 to lead Product, Marketing, and Community, helping take the project from a Bitcointalk post to a global billion dollar product. He has also co-founded Metachain Capital & ICO Market Data and invested in 30+ blockchain startups.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/110661858769.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.