Beniamin Mincu is the co-founder & CEO of Elrond, a new blockchain architecture designed from scratch to solve the most pressing problem in the space and bring a 1000-fold cumulative improvement in throughput, executions speed and transaction cost. Elrond can process upwards of 10k TPS, with 5 sec latency, and negligible cost. Through Elrond he attempts to to accelerate the advent of an open, permissionless, globally accesible financial system.
Previously Beniamin joined the NEM Core team in 2014 to lead Product, Marketing, and Community, helping take the project from a Bitcointalk post to a global billion dollar product. He has also co-founded Metachain Capital & ICO Market Data and invested in 30+ blockchain startups.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/110661858769.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.