Since 2012, Trail of Bits has helped secure some of the world’s most targeted organizations and products. We combine high-end security research with a real-world attacker mentality to reduce risk and fortify code.
Building and using cryptographic libraries is notoriously difficult. Even when each component of the system has been implemented correctly (quite difficult to do), improperly combining these pieces can lead to disastrous results.
Cryptography, when rolled right, forms the bedrock of any secure application. By combining cutting-edge mathematics and disciplined software engineering, modern crypto-systems guarantee data and communication privacy. Navigating these subtleties requires experts in both cryptography software engineering and the underlying mathematics. That’s where we can help.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/112588402059.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.
- Standard Crypto Crypto-focused VC firm.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.