Diego Mazo, Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
I am currently exploring the boundaries between decentralized technologies (blockchain) ,behavioral economics and design thinking and its implication in digital services.
Design strategy is my field of expertise. I focus my professional activity on design strategy, service design, qualitative and quantitative research, business model innovation and creative facilitation. I find myself comfortable in the Fuzzy Front End of the design process discovering new opportunity areas, developing new design value propositions and business models to create sustainable competitive advantages in the market. I apply these skills working for clients in different industries, with significant experience in banking, telecommunications, FMCG and consumer electronics.
Entrepreneurship and disruption are my passions. I strongly believe that design is the right tool to develop breakthrough innovations that can add value to customers’ lives.
My personal goal is to face new challenges everyday to have an impact in people´s lives through my work.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/115172718606.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.