SendFriend leverages the blockchain to transform the $600 billion global remittance market.
For the millions of migrant workers who overpay annually for international money transfer, because of friction in the banking system, SendFriend leverages blockchain technology to reduce the cost of service by 65% from the industry average. Winner of the MIT Media Lab Translational Innovation Alliance Award, and the MIT Legatum Fellowship, SendFriend is a team of Ex-World Bank and Ex-MoneyGram staff passionate about bringing innovation to the masses. Other investors include Techstars, Barclays Bank, Mahindra Finance, the MasterCard Foundation, and Deloitte (services).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/116074963101.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.