Howard Wu is the co-founder of Dekrypt Capital, the premier blockchain investment firm for privacy-preserving protocols and early-stage ventures. Howard first became involved with Bitcoin in 2011, and contributed to cryptographic libraries used in Ethereum and Zcash. He serves as Advisor to Blockchain at Berkeley, the first university ecosystem for blockchain, and is an active researcher in Theoretical Computer Science and Computer Security, working with Professor Alessandro Chiesa, co-founder of Zcash, and Professor Dawn Song, faculty member of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts (IC3). Howard is an M.S. candidate in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences and received a B.A. in Applied Mathematics and B.A. in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/119692543085.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.