Jelurida is a blockchain software company that develops and maintains the Nxt and Ardor blockchains. Anyone can join our decentralized blockchain ecosystem and use our public blockchain platforms to build applications or provide services on top of them. Companies and organizations can also license our technology for a private blockchain implementation based on Nxt or Ardor, or launch a custom child chain on the Ardor platform taking advantage of its unique built-in features, hybrid permissioning and public consensus-as-a-service offerings.
We incorporated Jelurida in the Netherlands in 2016 with the objective to further develop and maintain the Nxt and Ardor blockchain platforms, to ensure the sustainability and longevity of both projects, and explore commercial opportunities based on providing public, private, and hybrid blockchain solutions.
In 2017, we moved our main operations to Switzerland and expanded internationally. We now have a presence in many countries spread over three continents - Spain, Israel, Netherlands, Bulgaria, South Korea and Nigeria. We have grown our team, reached the milestones on our development roadmap, and continued to expand our partner and client base.
Our goal is to help companies, startups, organizations, academia and individuals incorporate blockchain technology in their business or project. We are committed to making it easier than ever to design, build and implement custom decentralized applications on public platforms or as private, permissioned or hybrid solutions. We are determined to ensure that our technology stays competitive in the rapidly growing and evolving blockchain space and continue to pioneer and set industry standards.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/121557025142.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.