Index with Top Cryptocurrencies by Industries. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies and tokens, with various purposes, and this can be often confusing for the average investor. For simplicity and convenience, we have set up nine categories, based on the main purpose or application of the token. We named them CryptoIndustry indices.
To the right you can see the real-time price charts for the top 5 constituents by market cap in the past 1 month, 24 hours or live. The rankings of the constituents are constantly updated and can change, depending on the market cap and the other factors and variables we are using in the formula.
Similarly to the CryptoIndustry indices, we have set up a Cryptocoin Index that includes the largest coins by market cap. We rank the Top 5, 10, 15 and 30 and they include the respective number of cryptocurrencies. Once again, the data is updated regularly, factoring in the market cap and the other variables used in our computation formula listed below.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/123337139799.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.