State Channels is Open source state channels for scalable applications, built on Ethereum.
Today we're excited to announce an initiative to unify Ethereum's State Channels projects around a single standard.
Since meeting in NYC in May, we have been working behind the scenes to adopt a single specification, laying the foundation for a fully interoperable ecosystem of State Channels applications.
This project builds on years of research & development by our teams, as each of us pushed forward different components of the tech stack. Uniting around a single specification is another critical milestone, with many benefits for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Our goal is to enable the best possible user and developer experience for State Channels. All wallets, clients, or applications that use the State Channels specification will be compatible by default. Developers and users will not need to worry about supporting a multitude of competing standards, avoiding fragmentation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/123627499671.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.