Hashkey Capital, invest primarily in blockchain assets traded on exchanges, based on fundamental research and technical analysis.
As an affiliate of Hong Kong-based tech conglomerate HashKey Group, HashKey Capital manages a diverse portfolio of innovative companies in the blockchain and financial technology industries. HashKey's investment and advisory will help start-ups deliver their innovative platform to developers, enterprises, and end users across Asia and the Americas.
HashKey Group is a prominent figure in the technology industry and strategic partner of Wanxiang Blockchain Labs, a non-profit institution supporting entrepreneurs in the blockchain industry with development, regulatory, and digital economics guidance. Together, HashKey Group and Wanxiang Blockchain Labs accelerate promising projects by promoting technical development, adoption, partnerships, and integration with their wide array of portfolio companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/123646298572.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.