We believe the evolution of blockchain technology is facilitating the construction of a third major revolution in computing: Web 3.0. This distributed era of computing will be reshaped by decentralized technology stacks and innovative meta-applications capable of achieving self-governance through the laws of cryptographic algorithms and powerful incentive structures.
Point-Slope Capital aims to capture the value generated from distributed technologies by investing directly into the underlying digital assets powering their cryptographically bound networks. We believe these assets represent a dynamic new investment vehicle capable of evolving as Web 3.0 continues to take shape.
We actively manage and maintain a diversified portfolio of highly liquid digital assets. We are a thesis driven fund and evaluate digital asset investment opportunities on the basis of technology, team, market opportunity, and token dynamics.
We are primarily focused on fundamental, long-term strategic value investing; however, given the rapid evolution of the space, we utilize a multi-strategy approach which allows for re-balancing and the opportunistic entry and exit of positions across shorter investment horizons.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/126340164394.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.