Corigin Ventures is a transparent venture capital firm leading Seed rounds at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds.
Corigin Ventures is a seed-stage venture capital firm based in New York. Grounded in the belief that a startup’s success hinges significantly on the founding team, Corigin Ventures uses high conviction to lead seed stage investments that exhibit exceptional founder-market fit. The firm’s investment focus areas include: Mobile, Consumer Goods and Services, E-Commerce, Internet of Things, Marketplaces, PropTech, FinTech, and Retail Innovation.
Led by a diverse team of company builders, operators, and analytical thinkers, Corigin Ventures has developed a repeatable playbook to help its entrepreneurs most efficiently progress from Seed to Series A. The Corigin Ventures team cultivates meaningful partnerships with founders far beyond financial investment, whether it’s providing high-level strategy, growing talent, assisting with fundraising, or sitting back and cheerleading. Additionally, the firm’s deep roots in real estate allow it to leverage physical assets and a committed network to provide strategic support to its founders.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/127646750207.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Philipp Sandner Head of the FSBC at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- BitPiggys The first and only Bitcoin Piggy Bank to teach your children to save.
- Maciej Hirsz Core Interloper at Parity Technologies.
- Start9 Sovereign Computing.
- Mamy Ratsimbazafy Blockchain and Ethereum Research at Status.
- Mr Crypto Watches PUSH THE BOUNDARIES. ENCRYPT THE RULES.
- Anna Makota Love tech & art.
- Vega Wallet Simple And Secure Real-World Applications For Cryptocurrency.
- Rich Godwin Blockchain Program Lead at SEI.
- Tronics COMMUNITY SUPER REPRESENTATIVE.