GFL is building mining datacenter in Free Industrial Zone [tax free] in Georgia using green energy generated from hydropower plants. The mining facilities are being developed based on funds raised through crowdfunding and GFL token sales. Total target investment volume is set to be USD 40,000,000 for 20 MW electricity capacity for the mining datacenter.
GFL developed unique, naturally self-cooling HDMU [High Density Mining Unit] and putt in operation in Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone.
First HDMU is consuming 350 KW electricity and accommodates up to 250 Antminers. GFL has installed capacity of 1000 KW electricity in tax free zone and has access to up to 40 MW green energy. Company financials will be audited on quarterly basis. All financial statements and wallets will be published on the GFL website!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/127791935764.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.