After five highly successful editions, the 6th edition of the largest Blockchain conference in the Benelux took place on June the 7th 2019 and was hosted by ABN AMRO at their Head Quarters and CIRCL (energy efficient building) in Amsterdam!
The event brought together hundreds of (inter)national pioneers representing startups, scale-ups, policy makers, corporates and academia to discuss the latest trends, developments and breakthroughs in the field of Blockchain technology. The Blockchain Innovation Conference is known for combining tangible case studies, pilots and near-live projects, with high level discussions, and a vision on the future of the industry.
The backbone of our society is formed by big organisations like government, banks & insurance companies, education, health, retail, production, energy & mobility! It is more important than ever that these organizations reinvent themselves, that they innovate on every level. Not only adapt themselves to changes but to play an active role in defining the new rules.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/128343649872.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.