Asiff Hirji is Founder, investor, operator, engineer. President of Figure. Ex President Coinbase & Ameritrade; Ex Partner a16z & TPG.
Before Andreessen Horowitz, Asiff was President and COO of TD Ameritrade, the world’s largest online broker, helping them grow to 4,000 employees; ran HP Enterprise Services (reporting to Meg Whitman) with nearly 200,000 employees and $14B in revenue. He has also held senior leadership and governance roles at TPG Capital, Saxo Bank, and Bain Capital.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/129774059448.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.