Edson Ayllon is Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders, contributor to Ethereum ecosystem, software engineer, writer.
Growing up, Edson Ayllon's interests included design, psychology, and the sciences, utilizing skills from several fields into each project he's encountered. Having generated an interest in emerging technologies contributing to global impact, Edson Ayllon pursued an education in Energy Engineering at The Pennyslvania State University.
Through growing interest in finance, he surveyed several asset classes to begin investing ventures, growing an interest in the blockchain asset class. After testing of psychological concepts such as perceived value that contributes to the supply and demand driven prices, he later became interested in the technology behind blockchain assets, and the emerging businesses he sees growing from that sector.
With previous experience in web development during high school years, Edson decided to pursue Computer Science independently during his final year at Penn State, pursuing blockchain related activities post graduation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/132794282521.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Massimo Morini Member, Economic Advisory Committee, Algorand Foundation.
- Riot Apps Decentralized, Private, Secure.
- Joan Kallogjeri Data Scientist at Flipside Crypto.
- THEBLOCKSTATS The charts Blockstack related statistical data.
- Jeff Caron Head of Finance at Flipside Crypto.
- The Stacks Foundation Our mission is to deliver a user owned internet.
- Jim Myers CTO at Flipside Crypto.
- xordrive Encrypted Cloud Storage.
- Sam Abbassi Director, Blockchain Products at Fidelity Investments.
- Tswap Decentralized derivatives exchange built on Substrate.