Tarun is an alumni of D. E. Shaw Research (DESRES), Vatic Labs, an HFT firm, and Cornell. He fell into the blockchain world in 2011, when he was working on ASICs at DESRES and observed Bitcoin ASIC mining rigs substantially delay DESRES’s ASIC production. He has spent the last seven years working on simulation-based R&D at the intersection of high-performance computing and AI and is applying this knowledge to the blockchain ecosystem.
"[Tarun] begrudgingly believes in Occam's Razor". I write about: Probability, Physics, Hardware, Trading, Crypto, Minimal Techno.
Currently, I’m building Gauntlet Networks, which aims to make crypto networks and their governance interpretable and statistically sound.
Previously, I was a quantitative researcher and engineer who has worked at the intersection of low-latency and high-performance computing and machine learning. Most recently, I worked at the intersection of quantitative development and research within the low-latency quantitative trading space, working on strategies and infrastructure in futures trading.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/135060135390.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.