Nina-Luisa Siedler is partner at DWF, a technology-oriented global law firm, and head of the international Blockchain Competence Group. She focusses on the legal implication of blockchain/distributed ledger technology projects and assists her clients with the structuring of business cases with view to legal and regulatory compliance.
Nina-Luisa Siedler is active member of several associations and working groups (Blockchain Bundesverband, EU Blockchain Observatory & Forum) and on the board of thinkBLOCKtank asbl, IPDB Foundation and INATBA.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/137229822239.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.