Diwaker Gupta is the Head of Engineering at Blockstack PBC — Blockstack is a new internet for decentralized apps that let you own your data and maintain your privacy, security and freedom. Diwaker joins us from Dropbox, where he spent 4 years in a variety of leadership roles across Engineering. Most recently, he led engineering for Intelligence at Dropbox — a group of 30+ engineers, PMs and designers — encompassing Search Infrastructure, Search Quality, Machine Learning, ML Platform and new product initiatives. During his tenure at Dropbox, Diwaker oversaw major infrastructure initiatives and product launches, including a new search engine for Dropbox. Before Dropbox, Diwaker was on the founding team at Maginatics, an enterprise storage startup building a next-generation cloud-native filesystem acquired by EMC in late 2014.
Diwaker received his M.S and Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California, San Diego in 2009, working with Amin Vahdat who is currently a Google Fellow. Diwaker’s research work has been cited more than 3,000 times and won numerous awards, including Best Paper in OSDI 2008, UCSD CSE Best Dissertation in 2009 and Middleware Test of Time in 2016.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/138242095323.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.