The German Blockchain Week is a series of disrupt community meetups between October 21 and 25, 2018, which complement the main event of the week – the East-West Crypto Conference (EWCC) on October 22 and 23 at which speakers of 5 out of the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap.com will be present. These disrupt community meetups aim at connecting corporates, crypto funds, accelerators, incubators, family offices, and investors with each other as well as exploring and discussing blockchain technology projects and their future potential to influence the world. The disrupt community meetups are hosted at prestigious locations of well known sponsors and the presentations by leading industry experts make them the perfect event to spend the evening before and after the EWCC and to network and get to know the European and Asian crypto scene.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/139062156320.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Blockstart Investing With a Difference.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.