The German Blockchain Week is a series of disrupt community meetups between October 21 and 25, 2018, which complement the main event of the week – the East-West Crypto Conference (EWCC) on October 22 and 23 at which speakers of 5 out of the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap.com will be present. These disrupt community meetups aim at connecting corporates, crypto funds, accelerators, incubators, family offices, and investors with each other as well as exploring and discussing blockchain technology projects and their future potential to influence the world. The disrupt community meetups are hosted at prestigious locations of well known sponsors and the presentations by leading industry experts make them the perfect event to spend the evening before and after the EWCC and to network and get to know the European and Asian crypto scene.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/139062156320.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.