Kathleen Breitman is the CEO of Dynamic Ledger Solutions, the company developing the Tezos public blockchain. Tezos is a unique, original implementation of a blockchain which can seamlessly amend the rules governing the protocol. Previously, Kathleen was a senior strategy associate for R3, a blockchain consortium of more than 50 finance firms. She also worked at Accenture, Bridgewater Associates, and the Wall Street Journal. She is a graduate of Cornell University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/143282826416.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.