LMAX Group is a global, diversified FX business, operating exchanges for trading FX and crypto currencies.
LMAX Exchange Group (LMAX Exchange) is a global financial technology company, which operates multiple institutional execution venues for FX, metals, indices and crypto currencies.
Leading the transformation of the global FX marketplace to transparent, fair, precise and consistent execution, LMAX Exchange has been widely recognised for industry innovation and award-winning proprietary technology. The Group’s portfolio includes LMAX Exchange (FCA regulated MTF), LMAX Global (FCA regulated Broker) and LMAX Digital, the institutional crypto currency exchange.
Servicing funds, banks, brokerages, asset managers and proprietary trading firms, the company offers an anonymous, regulated and rules-based trading environment with strict price and time priority order execution at ultra-low latency. Clients benefit from access to real-time streaming market and trade data, which enables the control of execution quality and total trading costs.
Headquartered in London, UK, the company has regional offices in New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Auckland.
LMAX Exchange operates a global exchange infrastructure with matching engines in London, New York and Tokyo. The company’s institutional client base spans over 100 countries.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/146711016619.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.