Joe Petrowski is Research Analyst at Parity Technologies, Co-Founder of Aleph Mining. He focuses on Substrate and Polkdadot development and is the host of the Relay Chain podcast. Prior to working in blockchain, Joe worked in satellite launch and was a professional cyclist.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/146900142821.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.