This little guide book is to serve as a general help guide for anyone wanting to develop Ethereum applications using the Go programming language. It's meant to provide a starting point if you're already pretty familiar with Ethereum and Go but don't know where to to start on bringing it all together. You'll learn how to interact with smart contracts and perform general blockchain tasks and queries using Golang.
This book is composed of many examples that I wish I had encountered before when I first started doing Ethereum development with Go. This book will walk you through most things that you should be aware of in order for you to be a productive Ethereum developer using Go.
Ethereum is quickly evolving and things may go out of date sooner than anticipated. I strongly suggest opening an issue or making a pull request if you observe things that can be improved. This book is completely open and free and available on github.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/147488506782.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.