iosiro's mission is to help companies entering the blockchain space do so safely and securely by securing both on-chain and off-chain systems. They offer penetration testing services, smart contract auditing as well as anti-phishing services to companies in the space all over the world and contribute to a number of open source security projects in the space. Their anti-phishing service protects some of the largest decentralised exchanges in the space, and their smart contract audits have secured millions of dollars raised during crowdfunds.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/147886020548.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.