Cory Levinson is an independent researcher, software developer, and data scientist. He is an active contributor to various projects in the blockchain and peer-to-peer technology space, having worked with Oscoin, Secure Scuttlebutt, and more recently Clovers.Network.
Previously he was a data analyst, and later, PM for the data infrastructure team at SoundCloud for 5+ years. In 2017 while at Strelka Institute in Moscow he started actively researching in the blockchain space, where he led development for the speculative peer-to-peer energy project Phi. Since then, he has been working independently and as a consultant with projects across the decentralized space. With Clovers, Cory led network analysis for the project’s token economics research using BlockScience’s cadCAD framework for designing, testing and validating complex systems through simulation.
Clovers.Network is an Ethereum based project developed by Billy Rennekamp and Bin Studio with support from The Ethereum Community Fund, Fundacion Escultar Berrocal, Pioneer Works and L4. It is part game, part artwork and part workshop for some of the most exciting concepts within the Blockchain space: NFTs, Bonding Curves & Proof-of-Search among others. The initial reward pool is funded by $10,000 worth of Ether that is redeemable with the in-game currency, Clover Coin, via Bonding Curve in the app. Learn more about the project by visiting Clovers in the Crtyptoeconomic Lab of EthBerlin from August 23rd til August 25th where 3D prints of Clovers will be exhibited and generated in real time.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/149576369432.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.